Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Thursday, September 30, 2010

without realized,...

ya, it's time to posting today.

i felt better. hhe.

ya ya ya.

i will tell you my daily activities today.

firstly , as usual i did start my day with pray, take a bath, use my uniform, prepare all school thing, drink a milk and ready to go to school.

because today is friday.

as usual in my school, if friday, we prayer together.

after it, we did study.

first lesson today is biology.

in biology, we discussed about plant tissue.

after my biology teacher (Mrs. Rita ) teaching us. she said "who is want to present a presentation today?" because i already make a presentation. so i am perform in front of class.i present a presentation about tissue culture.and after it, we did work LKS. (student sheet work).

teng teng teng. bell is ring ring.

and it's time to break.

when break , i went to my friend class and after the bell is ring ring again. i come back to my class.

it's time to Civics Education with Mrs. Maya.

today, we discussed about politics culture in Indonesia.

in discussed, i and group mate present our discus result.and present it. but as usual ,in discussed, exactly there is wrong and there is true.

and when i write this.

i during think to make a nice lamp for art culture tomorrow. hope i can done it today.

just it, that i want to posting today.

bye bye and see you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment