Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Monday, September 27, 2010

freakish day ?

maybe, it's the theme of condition today.

you know why ?

because, when morning did come. the condition is rain.

but when afternoon, all changed be hot, so hot.

and when evening is cloudy.


i did start my day with run and eat yellow rice.

then take a bath , use my uniform for flag ceremony.

after it, i went to school by public transportation. 


you know what happen in flag ceremony today.

the rain did make ceremony faster than usual.

first lesson is english language.

i have a writing test . make a report text.

hmmmmmm.


then chemistry , we discussed about delta entalphi.

we have homework, the homework just 3 number.

but it makes me tired.

hufff


the third lesson is math.

we discussed about opportunity.

 after math done. it's time to guidance counseling by Mrs. Emmi Sitanggang.

truly, today i want to present in front of class.

but i forgot to bring my flash disk.

but no one in my class present a presentation.

so next week.

hhe


after it , history by Mr Soleh.

we discussed about Lks duty.


hmmm.

then i come back to home by public transportation.

in public transportation, i meet mandarin teacher.

we did talk with mandarin language.

hhe.

i talk to her : "Laoshi hao !" she answered :"Ni hao !"

haha.


 truly, i just can talk : "Laoshi hao and xie xie"

hhhe


ohh ya.

i will closing this. with xie xie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment