Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Thursday, September 30, 2010

hope in morning.

ya ya ya.

you know why ?

hhe.

it's caused , when i want to get into school, i said in my heart.

"God, Let me today fell happy."

and since morning until i am back to home.

i felt so happy.

hhe.

and tomorrow, i will said it again.


okay, i will starting to tell you my daily activities.

firstly, i woke up @6.30 pm.then take a bath. use my school uniform and drank a milk.

after it, i went to school and ready to starting my day.

first lesson today is Indonesia Language.

in Indonesia Language, there is a test to telling a story in book.

but before we re telling , we must search instrinsic elements.after i search it. i go to my teacher desk. and ready to test.

as usual, i retelling and after it i sat down. but i didnot know my score.

but my friend said my score is ninety.

hhe.


after it, it's time to TIK lesson.

But, my tik teacher (Mr. Marwan ) is not there.

but we did get a duty. but in his blog.

when i search it.

i didnot get anything.

hmmm.

where is the duty ???


after it, it's time to first take a break.

i and my friend (rico) went to the canteen and did eat in bu amah canteen.

after we are done.

we come back to home.

and after it.

my lesson is mandarin language.

i have a test about first chapter.

but, i feel pity to my mandarin teacher.

cause, no one that cared with her. when she did say something. but truly, the teacher is old.

my friend did not realized it.

but what i can do ? 

nothing. just say to my friend. it's not good.

then. bell is ring ring.

it's time to second break.

i and my rico went to tomi and wakhid class.

we did talk something.

after it, bell is ring ring again.

and it's time to chemistry.

and there is plus score for someone who brave to done a text in book.

cause i like plus score.

so, i am make my self to brave.

so i get it. hhe.


after it, it's time to religion. 

when, religion we discussed about.

"How to be a good Christian?"

hmmm. i listen what my teacher said and i hope i can apply it in my daily activities.



and when i write this.

i during make a biology presentation and biology report.

hmmm.

yayaya.


just it that i can posting today.

see you in next time.

i am bran sibarani.

bye" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment