Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

happy inside, sad outside.

it's my status updates on facebook today.

hmmm.

why ?

cause, i feel bad today.

i did not know, why am i feel so lazy and not funny.

maybe cause i am stress with school.

but not really.

maybe there is other.

huaaa.


okay i will tell you about my daily activities today.

in this sunny morning in wednesday.

i did start my day with pray, take a bath, use my school uniform, prepare al things for school and do not forget to drink a milk as well as eat bread.


after it, i went to my school.
sma n 5 balikpapan.

first lesson today is ict , because Mr. Yudit is go to HongKong for something.

so, in 2 hours , my class is free. hhe.

the second lesson is sport (Mr. Herman). 

today, we did study about volley.

my hand is red.

hhe. but i like it.


after it bell is ring-ring.

that's time to take a break.

in first break i just drank a water.

then, the third lesson. it's time to Indonesia Language.

today, Mrs. Sherly teaching us about "saga"

but before. we checking our test before.

hmmm. i got 64.

so bad.

maybe it cause i am lazy to reading the text.

it is a lesson today that i got.

we must thorough for getting a nice score.

ya ya.

after it, english language.

today, there is a speaking test.

then i advanced and got 85.

but my reading score is bad.

hmmmmm.

it's okay.

next have to better!


hmmm.

and when i write this.

i am study mandarin language and Tik because tomorrow i have a test.

just it that i want to posting today.

bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment