Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the loading is so long.

hi everyone here
how do you do ?
in this sunny morning
i did start my daily activities with pray and take a bath @morning.
then i did eat yellow rice.
after it, i went to the school @6.30 am and arrived @7.05 am

you know where i posting this ?
i posting this in my computer laborotorium @school
the loading is so long......

first lesson today is indonesia language.
and suddenly, my indonesia language(Mrs. Sherly) told to us "take a paper, we have a test now)
ohhh

after done,
bell is ring ring
it's time to computer lesson (now)


you know , today i have a chemistry test.
in this week, all teacher will be give us test.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm


just it that i want posting @this sunny morning.
see you next time.
bye"
:) Gbu!

No comments:

Post a Comment