Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Sunday

wow.

this is wonderful ay.

i see all of kid in my church sing a song in church.

it's make us, be happy.

and remember me about my kids.

hmmm

tomorrow, i have presentation.

hope can be give the best.

in this sunday, i eating chicken and my favorite traditional food (cucur)

\if you eat it.

you wil eat alot.

just it that i want to posting today.

Happy Sunday all.

God Bless you.

see you next time ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment