Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Monday, September 20, 2010

school again after long holiday...

hi readers
how do you do ?

hmmmm
today is first day i get into school after three weeks ago my school is holiday cause ramadhan month

you know ...
my holiday now is in balikpapan
when holiday,i and my big family ran @merdeka yard than eating fried corn than take a photo @ anywhere and sing a song @nav.

and after three weeks
today i school

firstly, i flag ceremony @school since 07.15 am until 08.00 am
and i felt so thirsty and tired

than i bought a mineral water @canteen

tenk tenk tenk
bell is ring ring

so i must get into class.
first lesson is english language
ya it's one of my favorite lesson.
the teacher is teaching children
but some of the children doing math homework
but the teacher didnot know
hmmmmm

than bell is ring ring again
it's time to Chemistry
woooooowww
the most hard lesson in school
but since i get into science departement
i like this. but no too like
just like
you know that, right ?


teng tong teng
it's time to break
than i walk out from class and went to the canteen again
i eating "soto" a nice food . cause my teeth is sick.
hmmmmmm not good

teng tong teng
the break time is out
i went to class.
in class, some of my friend doing homework
and some sing a song
and other daydream
lol

wow
the math teacher came
then he asked to us : " student, are you already done your homework during holiday ?"
"yes sir" all said
hmmm
you know . sometime i lazy to doing math homework. cause the teacher just asked. done or not ? although i already doing that. but not to corrected .
hmmmm
in this lesson. i want to sleep. but i sit down in front of teacher desk.
so i cannot doing it

teng teng tenggg
break time again
i went to my other friend in other class
before , my friend already went to the canteen
so i went to canteen and accompany him

after it we went to his class
and walking a lot with other friend and laugh together
lol


bell is ring ring again
time to into classroom
the lesson is Guidance counseling and history
in guidance counseling
all student have a duty.
you know what ?
we must make something special that can useful.
???? what ???? hmmm

than history
this teacher is never smile i think
and every time i give greeting to him
he never reply it
hmmmm
i be lazy to give greeting to him

hufff
you know what i posting in this blog
cause my Ict teacher give a duty to posting our daily activities every day during him not in school

this my daily activities
sorry if i have mistake
God bless you


(Click : View Original Site, okay)
cause i share all posting in my blog to facebook

:) see you other time

No comments:

Post a Comment