Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

it's because prevent word !

hi everyone.

see me again here.

hmmm

now, i want tell you what i am doing today.


firstly,morning in my hometown did start with rain.

the rain is so heavy

i woke up @6.15 o'clock as usual.

then, cause my hometown is heavy morning.

i went to school not faster than yesterday.

i get into school @7.05 (maybe)

i never see, how o'clock i get into school except if i late.

hhe


first lesson today is ICT.

until now, i didn't know what the mean of it ?

just one that i knew,

it's like computer lesson.

:)

and because this lesson. every day i posting @my blog .

the teacher of this lesson is Mr. Yudit.

but since, monday september 20th 2010.

he left duties for all students.because he is follow something in smk3 or smk4.


because today is so cold.

i went to the canteen.

i eaten chicken rice @bu amah canteen.

after done. i went to my class again.

you know what happen in my class?

my class is so calmly. not as usual.

haha


and apparently in my class there is sport teacher.

i think before, time for teacher sport is done.

and when i get into class.

the teacher just see me and some of children is sleepy.


teng teng teng.

bell is ring ring.

it's time to take a break.

the first take a break is 15 minutes.


in first break, i just sit down in my class.

cause i already full.

hhe


teng teng.

it's time to indonesia language.

since elementary school until senior high school(now).

i like this lesson so much. cause every teacher of this lesson have plus score in their teaching.

if we want to plus score. we must already done all homework.

and i like to done my homework faster for get plus score.

hhe


but. when indonesia language will be start, the teacher (Mrs. Sherly) didn't there.

hmmm.

although, i already ready to solve what the homework.

then...


bell is ring ring again

you know what the time ?

it's time to second break. (30 minutes)

firstly, i walk out from class and went to bathroom.

cause i want to peeing. hhe

after pee, i went to tomi and wakhid's class.


there is rico there.

when i talking with them.

suddenly, rico want i accompany him to eaten @canteen.

it's okay.


then we went to the canteen again.

in the canteen, there is human who want to fell my kick (i think)

he did see me like see something difference.

hmmm


but i ignore. what his doing.


and you know what happen past ?

i didn't hear the bell is already ring-ring.

huekss.


but, truly i have a test. (english test)

before, in my past class.

x-2, i and my bench mate (reza) and tomi always have discuss if there is english test.


but since now, we are separated.

i and reza in science department and tomi in social department.

hmmm (sad)

but . it's okay.

in class there is resa.

twin brother of reza (just the name)

haha


you know...

when the paper test collected.

i already have one false.

it's about.

prevent word.

in the test, there is text that ask.

what the antonym of prevent. i just see the underline word.

and i think the text ask about the synonym.

and i answer hinder.


*wtf.


and now,

i am study chemistry.

cause this lesson is too hard for me.


but since, i get into science.

i like this lesson. but no more. just less.


hmmmmmmmmmmm


that's all my posting today.

see you tomorrow readers.

:) God bless you.  

have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment