Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Friday, September 24, 2010

NICE FRIDAY

Hi everyone...

today, i want to posting my daily activities again.

now, i will start from morning until tonight (now).

firstly, i started my day with prayed. then take a bath.

after it, i use my uniform and prepare all thing that needed today.


@7.10 am. i arrived @school.

as usual ,every friday in my school starting with cleaning.

but, past, i and some of my friend not cleaning our class.

hhe


after it.

all students in my class went to biology lab.

today, we did learn about plant tissue.


teng teng teng.

bell is ring-ring.

it's time to take a break.(15 minutes)


i didn't went to the canteen cause after it, i will have a Civics Education Test.

it's about socialization politic.

and you know, 

how my score ?

78.

although before i hope can got more.

but, because my teacher is kind.

so, people who want to get plus score.

there is duty for them.

and i did it.


after it. bell is ring-ring again.

it's time to go home...

hhhe


when i arrived @home.

i take all the things, from uniform until shoes.

and then i lay on bed.

and sleep.

after it  i woke up @2.00 pm.


oh God..

i didn't yet eat.

then i went to my shop. and when i sat down.

i see, there is "bulek gado-gado"

because i hungry and want to eating too.

so i did eat it.


hmm.

then. i take a bath. cause @4.30 pm.

i have to be there in my church.

cause since this year. i follow katesisasi or sidi.

in katesisasi. all students get a lesson about how to be good christian and can be real adult, in either physical and mental as well as our faith can grown up.


hmmm.

today the teacher in katesisasi is Mrs. St MKH Sirait.

he give us a book about katesisasi. and i will read and bring it @school.

so, if sometime in my class, there is not teacher. i can read it.


hmmm

it's all about my daily activities.

thanks for read.

bye-bye.

see you next time (tomorrow) hhe


oh yaa.

tomorrow, i will have a physical test.

in this week. all of my teacher always give us a test.

hope can give my best.


the last word.

Gbu ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment