Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

it's about my daily activities (ict duty)

hi everyone

nice to meet you again, here

i want to tell you what my activities this day

i went to school @6.30 am

faster than before

Lol


after it, in school

i see all of my friend during doing physics homework

although the first lesson is physics

but the teacher is kind if you want to know


than , the second lesson is religion

cause i am an christian

so i walk out from class cause in my class. 

each is moeslem , and other is christian


in my school

there is not place for christian religion

but this school is much christian and i think some of all is rich

"it's other people said about my school" The rich school


you know what

although my school is RSBI

an status for school that want to be International School


*hmmmm


after it

it's break time

i went to other class

cause i boring @my class

there is something special

some of children didnot want to gather together in class


*hmmmm



bell is ring ring

it's time to Biology

*since i get into science

it's my favorite lesson

sometime


you know what

this day, there is quiz

and you know what the quiz?


if we want to "transplant" a plant

what is the part of plant tissue that not discarded ?

i be xylem there

and i  hesitate

but truly i am right


if we want to transplant a plant, the plant tissue that not discarded is xylem .

*hmmm


you know what the price if i brave  to answer it ?

*as usual we get plus score and people who wrong , they have to treat a food in canteen


Lol



after it

the second break

my second break is 30 minutes


i drank a hot tea

cause today is rain


*hmmmm

after it

bell is ring-ring again

it's time to math


suddenly, my teacher math told to take a paper

and doing some text

*hmmm

i think this is a test


but, unusually i can done that text

and i think i can get nice score in this score


because, before my score is so bad


*hmmm 

by the way. you know how my first score test in biology : 50, 33 and 40

ohhhhh

but all of children in my class is remedial 

hahaha


but, the remedial is evening

hmmm

my home and school is so far.


and suddenly, when i wrote my this daily activities

i forget to doing duty from physics teacher

she said i have to turn off the lamp in a room


sorry, i forget it. tomorrow if i get into school i will check it and turn off it.

LOL


and when i wrote this blog

i am burning my english presentation

for tomorrow i can give my presentation to teacher

cause i dont like to congregated the duty later


faster is better than later.



*hmmm it's about my daily activities.

sorry if i've mistake in my word

God bless you and be the best.


bye-bye

see you tomorrow

(:  

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment