Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wednesday, October 27th 2010

IT IS A PICTURE MEMORIES OF X-2.

IT IS CLASS X, WHEN I AM NEWLY GET INTO SCHOOL.

now i want to describe this picture.

from the right side.

Tiffany,  Astri, Cahyo, Desi Phe, Avila, Fera, Mimi, Kiki, Antani, Vina, Miftah, Dandy, Revita, Fathya, Edita, Jumiati, Annetya, Riskha, Rezaldi, Yustillah, Avi, Dinda, Komang, Angga, Kiki, Resa, Yuni, Yessica, Tyas, Umar, Me, Tomy, Reza, Rico, Aryanti, Narendro, Irfaan and Wakhid.

And the class guardian of x-2 is Mrs. Sri Sulastri. a chemistry teacher in high school 5 balikpapan.

just it that i want to describe for you.

and this is can be a memoriam if one day, we meet again. and we forget with their names. 

Thanks...


No comments:

Post a Comment