Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Sunday, October 03, 2010

My Speech

it's my speech about what is fever dengue ?


Good Morning , Ladies and Gentleman .

First of all , Let us  thank to GOD , because without HIS bless  ,we  cannot gather here on this sunny morning .

And I would like to thank to judges and you all here for this opportunity .

In this chance , I am Bran Sibarani .

I want to Speech  , about  “Gold Ways to keep Our Home and Our Self from Fever Dengue”

Why am I take it become theme of my Speech , now ?

Because , I Think , It is so dangerous and much children and peoples who become Victim.

However , I choose it be my Speech , today .

 

Fever Dengue is a ill that attack a lot of children and peoples in the World .

This is influence by a Mosquito .

The Mosquito’s name is Aides Aigepty .

However , if we know , what is influence of Fever Dengue ?                  

We have to know , what the solution to solve it ?

And , I have Gold ways to solve it

 

Name of my solution is Ten Gold Way for Prevent Fever Dengue

 

First Way, Cast all second thing that not be useful in your home , because , the second thing is can be place for Mosquito  to breed .

Second Way , Don’t hanging your clothes at backside your door , because , it can make Mosquito gather in there .

Third Way , Give abate in your bath at your bathroom .

Forth Way , Spray a Hit or Baygon or other like that , in your bedroom . This is for make the Mosquito go out of your bedroom .So , You will far of Mosquito .

Fifth Way , Use a mosquito anti lotion when you sleep .  

Sixth Way , Doing Spray (fogging) at your home or at your environment  once in one month.

Seventh Way , Drink a Guava Juice , Function of Guava Juice is add trombhosit in your body . Because , if your trombhosit is less. You will be a victim of Fever Dengue .And it is can happen  , if your trombhosit is less .

Eighth way , Cleaning your aquarium once in one week , It is for prevent presence Mosquito that breed in your aquarium .

Ninth Way , Clean your bedroom everyday . To be comfortable and healthy .

Last or Tenth Way , Pray always to your God , For us can far from  Fever Dengue or other ill .

 

This is My Speech for you all and I hope it is can be useful in your daily activities .

I am Bran Sibarani . Thanks for your attention !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment