Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thursday, October 28th 2010

IT IS MY PHOTO, when i am in front of Toba Lake, North Sumatra.

i take it when in January 2010.

i did stand up in front of Batak Toba Monument.

in here, ithe weather is cold. and i like it.

that is so difference with my hometown, Balikpapan, East Borneo.

My village name is Ujung Tanduk. and i am so glad be batak generation. Because the culture, language and behaviour of batak is good as well as in my country Indonesia. Batak generation always get a position in this country.  Just it that i want to describe for today.

Thanks all :) Gbu

Go Batak Generation !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment