Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sunday, October 24th 2010

it's is my family picture that newly i uploaded.


a woman who use green T-shirt is my first sister, her name is Tiominar Murni Sibarani, she is work as Customer Service in BFI finance.

a woman who use white T-shirt is my second sister,her name is Carolina Meylita Sibarani, she is now in AMG (university for work at BMG) and now she is in final exam. Good luck sister :]

a woman who use piebald Shirt is my third sister, her name is Saulita Tety Maria Sibarani, she is now want reach her aspiration. Good Luck to my sister :]

a man who use black T-shirt is me. i am in HIgh school now.
now, i am so busy with a science lesson. :[ but have to keep fighting.my name is Brantianus Yakobus Sibarani

a woman who chin strut is my last sister, her name is Delima Anggreani Sibarani. now, she is in final exam. she is so like eat Crustacea.
but me is not like it. so we are so difference in food. Lol

The last, man and woman who use wedding dress is my parent.
my father's name is Hotman Parulian Sibarani(+).
and my mother's name is Lasdy Karya Manurung.
They are my spirit.

Love you all :* :* :*

and this is my past photos.
i think this is my photo when i'd in elementary school.
and when my father did not sick

No comments:

Post a Comment