Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lazy

Hi, i come back
today, is Tuesday august 24th 2010
today, i wake up at 7.10 pm. but my school is 8.oo pm
today, first lesson is Physics. sometime i like this and sometime i hate it.
today, my second lesson is Religion. i am a Christian. so i study other place, cause the room is used for my other friends that moeslem
today, my third lesson is Biology. you know, i have a test today. but i didnot know. so i just can answer some. and other is not i answered.
today, i will starting to be good student and will done my duty. cause i boring to be lazy person.
today, my last lesson is Mathematics. i always writing in this lesson. cause , it's so much word that we wrote.the easy text be difficult cause it.
LOL

today, i will starting to be better.
Be a real Bran
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol

No comments:

Post a Comment