Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Sunday, August 22, 2010

ALL IS SAME

Today, i feel calm but sometime i feel lazy in the school
in my school. senior high school of 5 balikpapan
in counseling lesson, my teacher said "now, senior high school of balikpapan is not have attitude to teacher, students and other, and she is said to us (science students) you be a science have to bettter than social, but now social is better than you"
in my thing, i said " all is same, just our does is difference "
cause, i don't like with teacher that think "science is smarter and social isnot or social is better than science"
once again, i say
"ALL IS SAME just our Does thatmake it difference and how to we like that lesson and make our Self enjoy to face it "

No comments:

Post a Comment