Bran Sibarani's Blog

Welcome Back

My photo
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Hallo , My name is Bran Sibarani I am a student in 5 High School Balikpapan (SMALA BALIKPAPAN) on East Borneo , Indonesia And now i get into XI SCINCE 3 in that school. Always take your hope in God. And God Bless You All ... :] follow and add me in my Twitter and My Facebook the name of all is Bran Sibarani :] thank you

17 Agustus

Hymne Balikpapan

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ABOUT LESSON

this is teachers who give learning in XI SCIENCE 3 SMALA
sorry cannot give photos. :[


RELIGION EDUCATION (Mrs. Sherly P and Mr.Budi)

CIVICS EDUCATION (Mrs. Maya)

INDONESIA LANGUAGE (Mrs. Sherly P)

ENGLISH LANGUAGE (Mrs. Murni)

MATHEMATICS (Mrs. Mulyono )

MANDARIN LANGUAGE (Mrs. Lena)

CULTURE ART (Mrs)

SPORT (Mr)

ICT (Mr. Yudit)

BIOLOGY (Mrs. Rita D Sihobing)

PHYSICS (Mrs. Midah)

CHEMISTRY (Mrs. Sri Sulastri)

IT (Mr. Marwan)

HISTORY (Mrs. Soleh)

COUNSELING (Mrs. Emmi Sitanggang)

No comments:

Post a Comment